Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Speeding, BAC of 0.11, with no I need a DUI lawyer?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Speeding, BAC of 0.11, with no I need a DUI lawyer?

    was charged in rensselaer, in for speeding. was charged with owi with blood alcohol level of .11. will my license be suspended? do i need attorney? this is first offense.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    If you are arrested for a DUI you are facing the following penalties in Indiana:

    First Offense:

    Possible jail time of up to one year.
    Court cost and fees must be paid and can exceed $300
    Fined up to $5,000
    Placed on probation and required to enroll in a substance abuse education course.
    Your license may be suspended for up to two years; however, you may be allowed to drive only for employment purposes during a 180-day probationary period.
    You may be required to attend a victim impact panel.
    An Interlock Device may be installed on your vehicle.
    You might be required to submit to frequent urine testing for drugs and/or alcohol.
    You may face other terms on our probation.

    Given that your blood alcohol content test was so high, you were speeding and you had a suspended license I would contact a DUI lawyer immediately. More information can be found on our Indiana State DUI page.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. is not a law firm. The information contained herein is not legal advice. The attorneys listed do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in Alabama, Florida, Missouri, New York or Wyoming, please click here for additional information