Thread: Speeding, BAC of 0.11, with no license..do I need a DUI lawyer?

Speeding, BAC of 0.11, with no license..do I need a DUI lawyer?

was charged in rensselaer, in for speeding. was charged with owi with blood alcohol level of .11. will my license be suspended? do i need attorney? this is first offense.

Administrator
    If you are arrested for a DUI you are facing the following penalties in Indiana:

First Offense:

Possible jail time of up to one year.
    Court cost and fees must be paid and can exceed $300
    Fined up to $5,000
    Placed on probation and required to enroll in a substance abuse education course.
    Your license may be suspended for up to two years; however, you may be allowed to drive only for employment purposes during a 180-day probationary period.
    You may be required to attend a victim impact panel.
    An Interlock Device may be installed on your vehicle.
    You might be required to submit to frequent urine testing for drugs and/or alcohol.
    You may face other terms on our probation.

Given that your blood alcohol content test was so high, you were speeding and you had a suspended license I would contact a DUI lawyer immediately. More information can be found on our Indiana State DUI page.