Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How do I get my license back?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    How do I get my license back?

    I recieved a dwi charge in oct 13, 2010 and have lost my driving privlages for a year but do to getting cought driving twice during my year revocation i lost my privlages till march 13, 2013 ... now that i reappliedon march 13 2013 theynow say i am still not elligable . i need my licence to go to work and college. i have been sober for 2 and a half years now and need my privileged to drive back. I have changed things andturned my life around but with out my licence i will have to stop school and quit my job i live to far away and finding rides is hard. i feel what i haddone in my past is wrong and have changed my life around but am still getting punished forit all. please i need to know what my next step is they are saying i can reapply in 2016 this is not right even my probation officer okay-ed my request to apply.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    You can definitely talk to a DUI lawyer but most license issues have to be worked out directly with the DMV in your state. They generally have a list of requirements that must be met to get your license reinstated. Some states will also allow you to request a hardship license but you did not mention where you were arrested.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. is not a law firm. The information contained herein is not legal advice. The attorneys listed do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in Alabama, Florida, Missouri, New York or Wyoming, please click here for additional information