Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How will my second DUI be treated?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    How will my second DUI be treated?

    i had a dui at 17 which was turned into a lesser charge. i am 26 and got a dui in another state. I am under psych care and am on script meds. what can I do do go back to my home state and get treatment

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    There is a good chance this could be treated like your first DUI charge. You did not mention where you were arrested. Review our blog, Drunk Driving and Look Back Laws for more information about your state's laws. Contact one of our lawyers for more information about your options.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. is not a law firm. The information contained herein is not legal advice. The attorneys listed do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in Alabama, Florida, Missouri, New York or Wyoming, please click here for additional information