Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Not drinking close to DUI arrest- what are my options?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Not drinking close to DUI arrest- what are my options?

    I had not been drinking, however, being a gastric by pass patient I just learned that alcohol stays in one's system 24-48 hrs instead of reg 7-8. First offense, however, being treated very biasly by probation officer. I need hardshp license to continue to work. Go to crt 11/19. Do I need atty for hardship license & to change county to report. I don't want to jeopardize my job. Have never been in any trouble before.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I would talk to a DUI lawyer. They will be able to discuss the DUI evidence that the state has against you and whether or not you will be able to fight these charges.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. is not a law firm. The information contained herein is not legal advice. The attorneys listed do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in Alabama, Florida, Missouri, New York or Wyoming, please click here for additional information