Thread: Can I hire a DUI attorney with no money up front?

Can I hire a DUI attorney with no money up front?

how can i get a lawyer with out any money down?

Administrator
    How you pay for your DUI attorney varies depending on who you choose to represent you. Some will accept credit cards and others will have financing options available. Still, others will let you pay a small amount up front and split the remaining balance into equal payments.

If you hire a flat-fee attorney, be sure to ask what is included in the flat-fee rate. Are court fees included? Are there any other additional costs that I must pay for? Does your fee have room for negotiation?

Be honest with the attorney. Lay out the facts of your situation: both of your arrest and your financial situation. Let them know that you feel comfortable with them and would like to hire them, but you need some help with breaking the payments up over time. Good Luck