Thread: In the military for 13 years and my 11 year old DWI case just came up?!

In the military for 13 years and my 11 year old DWI case just came up?!

I have an 11 year old DWI case!! Ive been serving in the military for 13 years and it just came up??

Administrator
    There are 50 states and their different statutes and then there is the military. The military has its' own standards and policies that I am unfamiliar with. As far as I know, one misdemeanor DUI does not disqualify you from service provided you completed all of the sentence requirements. My best advice is to consult with a DUI attorney who has knowledge of the military. This article http://www.duiattorneyhome.com/dui-b...-the-military/ has more information on DUIs and the military. Good luck and thank you for your service.