Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Used my sister's name. What will happen now?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Used my sister's name. What will happen now?

    I was stopped and used my sisters name. They never seen my lincense. Wondering how to change that or if it is possible to get out of the charge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    This is a sticky situation and you should consult with an experienced DUI attorney in your area immediately. He can counsel you on what to do next. Giving a false name is a crime, but the prosecutor may take your altered state into consideration. One thing for want to clear your sister's name. Speaking with a DUI attorney can hopefully help you figure out how to right this wrong with minimal damage to you.

    This article has some helpful information that you should consider when looking at hiring a DUI attorney.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    I agree with DWI_Info. You must clear this up, otherwise your sister will suffer the consequences of your actions.
    Find a good DUI attorney and they will help you approach this issue in the best way.
    Good luck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. is not a law firm. The information contained herein is not legal advice. The attorneys listed do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in Alabama, Florida, Missouri, New York or Wyoming, please click here for additional information