Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My lawyer cannot help me. What can I do?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    My lawyer cannot help me. What can I do?

    This is my first criminal offense and hopefullly my last. My attorney has not been able to get a deferred sentance because there is a new manager that stated no more defetted sentances. I believe this to be inaccurate because I have seen and heard of people receiving deferred sentances. What should I do?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    You could trying consulting with another lawyer but the best course of action is probably to discuss your options with your current DUI lawyer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. is not a law firm. The information contained herein is not legal advice. The attorneys listed do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in Alabama, Florida, Missouri, New York or Wyoming, please click here for additional information