Thread: Second DUI in 3 months...what do I do now?

Second DUI in 3 months...what do I do now?

i got a dui on april 1 2012 in buena park california i was unconsious till i crashed then on june 28 i was on my way to work and someone hit me the cops came and gave me a ticket fo driving without a license same in buena park california and on july 29 i got another dui so i dont know wat im suppose to do now

Administrator
    The best piece of advice I can give you is to consult with an experienced DUI attorney in your area. He can look at all the specifics of both cases and advise you on your best course of action. For a second DUI in California, you are looking at:

* 3-5 years Probation
    * 4 days to 1 year in jail
    * Up to $1,000 Fine
    * DUI school
    * 2 year license suspension (eligible for restricted license after 1 year)

This article http://www.duiattorneyhome.com/ talks about things to look for when hiring an attorney.