Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Second DUI in 3 months...what do I do now?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011

    Second DUI in 3 months...what do I do now?

    i got a dui on april 1 2012 in buena park california i was unconsious till i crashed then on june 28 i was on my way to work and someone hit me the cops came and gave me a ticket fo driving without a license same in buena park california and on july 29 i got another dui so i dont know wat im suppose to do now

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    The best piece of advice I can give you is to consult with an experienced DUI attorney in your area. He can look at all the specifics of both cases and advise you on your best course of action. For a second DUI in California, you are looking at:

    * 3-5 years Probation
    * 4 days to 1 year in jail
    * Up to $1,000 Fine
    * DUI school
    * 2 year license suspension (eligible for restricted license after 1 year)

    This article talks about things to look for when hiring an attorney.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: This website is a group advertisement. is not a lawyer referral service. Subscriber Attorneys appearing on have paid an online advertising fee. Use of this Service is not intended to and does not create an attorney-client relationship between a Subscriber Attorney and any Requestors. is not a law firm. The information contained herein is not legal advice. The attorneys listed do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by this website. To see the attorney in your area who is responsible for this advertisement please click here. If you live in Alabama, Florida, Missouri, New York or Wyoming, please click here for additional information