Thread: How can I get child endangerment charges dropped?

How can I get child endangerment charges dropped?

how can i get the child endangerment charges dropped

Administrator
    In most states, there are two ways to get the child endangerment charges dropped:

* Winning a 'not guilty' verdict at DUI criminal trial or getting DUI charge dismissed

* Pleading to a lesser 'wet reckless' charge

The only way to accomplish one of these things is to hire an experienced DUI attorney in your area. He can look at your situation and help you lay out the best plan for you. This blog posting http://www.duiattorneyhome.com/ talks about how to hire the best attorney for you.

Posting Permissions